Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPXA), a company developing Tovaxin ®, a novel T-cell therapy for multiple sclerosis (MS), today announced that Neil K. Warma, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Oppenheimer 22 nd Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, December 14, 2011, at 11:40 a.m. EST. The conference will be held at The Waldorf – Astoria Hotel in New York City.
A live and archived webcast of the company presentation can be accessed via the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.opexatherapeutics.com.
Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. is dedicated to the development of patient-specific cellular therapies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis (MS). The Company’s lead therapy, Tovaxin ®, a personalized cellular immunotherapy treatment, is in late stage clinical development for MS. Tovaxin is derived from T-cells isolated from peripheral blood, expanded ex vivo, and reintroduced into the patients via subcutaneous injections. This process triggers a potent immune response against specific subsets of autoreactive T-cells known to attack myelin and, thereby, reduces the risk of relapse over time.For more information, please visit the Company’s website at www.opexatherapeutics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV