JINHUA, China, Dec. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Kandi Technologies, Corp. (the 'Company' or 'Kandi') (NASDAQ: KNDI ), a leading Chinese manufacturer and developer of pure electric vehicles (EVs) and off-road vehicles, today announced that its 2011 annual meeting of shareholders will be held on December 28th, 2011, at 10:00 p.m. Beijing time at KANDI TECHNOLOGIES' Hangzhou Executive Office, located at 6F, South Tower B, Lianhua Business Center, No. 333 Lianhua Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, P.R. China 310013.
The record date for determination of shareholders entitled to vote at the annual meeting is November 18, 2011. At the Annual Meeting, stockholders will be asked to consider and act upon the following:
- To elect seven directors, each to serve until the 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders;
- To ratify the appointment of Albert Wong & Co. as our independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011; and
- To transact such other business as properly may come before the annual meeting or any adjournments thereof. The Board of Directors is not aware of any other business to be presented to a vote of the stockholders at the annual meeting.
Shareholders are welcome to attend the meeting in person or join via a conference call using the dial-in details below:
U.S. Toll Free: 1-888-887-4214International Toll: 1-913-643-0354 Access code: 435124 About Kandi Technologies, Corp. Kandi Technologies, Corp. (NASDAQ: KNDI ) is a manufacturer and exporter of a variety of vehicles in China, making it a world leader in the production of popular off-road vehicles (ORVs). It also ranks among the leading manufacturers in China of all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), specialized utility vehicles (UTVs), and a recently introduced second-generation high mileage, two-seat three-wheeled motorcycle. Another major company focus has been on the manufacture and sale of the COCO electric vehicle (EV), a highly economical, beautifully designed, all-electric super mini-car for neighborhood driving and commuting. The convertible and hardtop models of the COCO EV are available in the United States and other countries, while the Chinese government has approved the sale of Kandi EVs in China since 2010. The Company's products can be viewed at http://www.kandivehicle.com and its corporate website is http://www.chinakandi.com. Safe Harbor Statement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts