Harvard Bioscience Inc. Stock Downgraded (HBIO)
- HBIO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.17 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.92, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 46.30% is the gross profit margin for HARVARD BIOSCIENCE INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of HBIO's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, HBIO's net profit margin of 0.10% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. In comparison to the other companies in the Life Sciences Tools & Services industry and the overall market, HARVARD BIOSCIENCE INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $1.21 million or 34.66% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts