PC Mall To Present At Investor Conference
PC Mall, Inc. (NASDAQ:MALL) announced today that its Chief Financial Officer, Brandon LaVerne will be presenting at the Raymond James 2011 IT Supply Chain Conference being held at the InterContinental The Barclay Hotel in New York, NY. PC Mall’s presentation will take place on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 2:25 pm ET.
The Company’s presentations will be webcast. You can access the webcast by visiting PC Mall’s website at www.pcmall.com/investor.
About PC Mall, Inc.
PC Mall, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is a leading value added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to small and medium sized businesses, mid-market and enterprise customers, government and educational institutions and individual consumers. Our brands include: PC Mall, PC Mall Gov, Sarcom, MacMall, Abreon, NSPI, eCost and OnSale. In the twelve months ended September 30, 2011, we generated approximately $1.5 billion in revenue and now have over 3,000 employees, over 64% of which are in sales or service positions. For more information please visit pcmall.com/investor or call (310) 354-5600.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV