PC Mall To Present At Investor Conference
PC Mall, Inc. (NASDAQ:MALL) announced today that its Chief Financial Officer, Brandon LaVerne will be presenting at the Raymond James 2011 IT Supply Chain Conference being held at the InterContinental The Barclay Hotel in New York, NY. PC Mall’s presentation will take place on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 2:25 pm ET.
The Company’s presentations will be webcast. You can access the webcast by visiting PC Mall’s website at www.pcmall.com/investor.
About PC Mall, Inc.
PC Mall, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is a leading value added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to small and medium sized businesses, mid-market and enterprise customers, government and educational institutions and individual consumers. Our brands include: PC Mall, PC Mall Gov, Sarcom, MacMall, Abreon, NSPI, eCost and OnSale. In the twelve months ended September 30, 2011, we generated approximately $1.5 billion in revenue and now have over 3,000 employees, over 64% of which are in sales or service positions. For more information please visit pcmall.com/investor or call (310) 354-5600.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV