C&J Energy Services (CJES) is riding the oil-shale boom as a provider of a wide range of premium hydraulic fracturing services for oil-shale drillers.
The company has a market value of $1 billion and a forward P/E of 5.1.Auer said the company has been in the business for at least 10 years and went public in June. "They have had eight consecutive quarters of year-over-year triple-digit sales and earnings growth." Auer said analysts' consensus estimate is for 2011 sales of $784 million, growing to $1.2 billion in 2012, or up 55%, and earnings of $3.19 per share this year, growing to $4.24 per share in 2012. "Yet the stock is at $21 and it is in the hottest thing going," he said of oil-shale production. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Stocks Selected From the Toughest Screening Process portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV