Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) is the largest producer of iron ore in North America, operating mines that supply nearly 50% of North American blast furnace demand.
It is trading at about $68 per share and has a market value of $10 billion. It has a projected 1.57% dividend yield.With a forward P/E of 5.3, Auer said "it is probably the cheapest stock in our portfolio." And he raves about its earnings prospects, noting that it earned $4.07 per share in its most recent quarter and analysts estimate it will earn $12.80 per share next year, up from $7.49 per share this year. Goldman Sachs (GS) added Cliffs to its "convictions buy" list of most favored stocks this week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV