SAO PAULO, Dec. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo - SABESP (BM&FBovespa: SBSP3; NYSE: SBS), one of the largest water and sewage service providers in the world based on the number of customers, pursuant to Instruction 358 of January 3, 2002, issued by the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission, as amended, hereby informs its shareholders and the market in general that the Board of Directors of SABESP, at the meeting held on December 8, 2011, approved the 15th Issuance of simple Debentures, unsecured and non-convertible, for public distribution, with firm commitment and restricted efforts placement basis, pursuant to CVM Instruction 476, up to the amount of R$ 850,000,000.00.
The structuring and distribution process is being conducted by a syndicate of financial institutions led by Banco BTG Pactual S.A., the other underwriter being BES Investimento do Brasil S.A.- Banco de Investimento ("BESI") and, jointly with the Lead Manager. The Offering shall exclusively target qualified investors. It will be presented to a maximum of 50 qualified investors and the debentures may be subscribed by a maximum of 20 qualified investors, as set forth in Article 3 of Instruction CVM 476.
The funds raised through the Debentures will be allocated for the payment of financial obligations due in 2012.
For further information, please contact: Mario Arruda Sampaio Phone: (55 11) 3388-8664 E-mail: email@example.comAngela Beatriz Airoldi Phone: (55 11) 3388-8793 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE SABESP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV