5 Kitchens For Sale Worthy of a Top Chef
BOSTON (MainStreet) -- There's nothing like a fancy kitchen to cook up big interest in a home that's on the market.
"Kitchens are a huge factor in the price of a property," Atlanta real estate agent Debra Johnston says. "People spend so much time there these days that kitchens have become a lot more than just places to cook dinner."
Johnston says good kitchens and master bedrooms are the top things house hunters look for, with a nice kitchen adding $50,000 or more to a home's sale price."It's all about where people spend the most time when they're at home," she says. "That's what's most important to buyers." Here are five homes for sale around the country that offer some of the coolest kitchens on the market today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV