1. JPMorgan Chase (JPM - Get Report) is a financial services company. Its principal bank subsidiaries are JPMorgan Chase Bank and National Association, a nationalized bank operating in 23 states. The company's principal nonbank subsidiary is J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, the firm's investment banking firm in the U.S.
5 Value Picks for 2012: CSCO, DIS, WFC, JPM, MSFT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.