LANCASTER, Pa., Dec. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Armstrong World Industries is pleased to announce the winners of the first i2r ( ideas 2 reality) professional design competition showcasing Armstrong Commercial Ceiling & Flooring products in either an "idea" or a "reality" stage. Four winners were selected from almost 140 projects submitted from throughout the United States.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/winners-announced-in-first-annual-armstrong-i2r-design-competition-135214473.html
According to contest judge Anne-Marie Gianoudis, IIDA, LEED AP, Senior Interior Designer at Gresham Smith and Partners, the competition recognizes that the right floor and ceiling add immeasurably to the beauty and function of an education, healthcare, retail, corporate or hospitality environment. "Client satisfaction is key, and architects and designers recognize the value of specifying the highest quality materials along with the latest in design and technology," she said.
Conducted in conjunction with the International Interior Design Association (IIDA), the competition has four categories: two "idea" categories, one for flooring and one for ceilings/walls, and two "reality" categories, one for flooring and one for ceilings/walls.The i2r 2011 recipients are: Armstrong Commercial Flooring
- Reality Winner: Eckles Architecture & Engineering, Inc., New Castle, PA, for the McIntyre Elementary School.
- Idea Winner: Adam Rohaly, Mount Pleasant, SC, for VCT Floor Mosaic.
- Reality Winner: Vision 3 Architects, Providence, RI, for NaviNet.
- Idea Winner : Interior Image Group, Inc., Dyer, IN, for Destinations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV