4. The approval, on the part of Marfrig, is conditioned upon the provisions of Marfrig's shareholders agreement.
5. The execution of the final agreements and the implementation of this transaction are subject to a condition precedent, which is the assessment by the Administrative Council for Economic Defense ("CADE"), as per the terms and restrictions provided for in the TCD executed on July 13, 2001 by BRF, Sadia and CADE.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION6. The management of both BRF and Marfrig understand that the exchanged assets are of equivalent value. 7. BRF, Sadia and Marfrig agree to negotiate, in good faith, the measures and actions to be taken in order to determine the best structure for the implementation of the transaction described in this document. The management of both BRF and Marfrig will keep the market informed of developments pertaining to the present matter. SOURCE BRF - Brasil Foods S.A.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts