Called Groupon Scheduler, the service allows merchants to accept bookings directly from consumers who have purchased coupons from the daily deals site.
Apple (AAPL) shares edged up 0.8% to $392.13 after a pair of analysts boosted iPhone sales expectations. UBS raised its estimate to 30 million units for the fourth quarter from 28 million. Baird also upped its quarterly forecast to 31.2 million from 27.3 million.
Nokia (NOK) shares dropped 6.2% to $5 after reports that it's trying to sell off Vertu, its luxury phone brand. Annual revenue for the unit is estimated between $268 million and $402 million.THQ (THQ) shares plummeted 32% to $1 after the company slashed the sales outlook for its fiscal third quarter because of weak sales of its uDraw tablet product. THQ said it now expects sales to come in 25% below its prior view of $510 million to $550 million. -- Written by Olivia Oran in New York.
>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/Ozoran. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV