Ascent Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASCMA) announced today that it will present to attendees of Imperial Capital’s Security Investor Conference, being held at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, NY on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 11:30 am EST. John Orr, Senior Vice President of Ascent, and Michael Haislip, Executive Vice President of Ascent and President and Chief Executive Officer of Monitronics International, Inc., will present.
Following the event, a copy of management’s presentation will be posted to the Ascent investor relations website at http://www.ascentcapitalgroupinc.com/Investor-Relations.aspx.
For more information on the conference, please visit the Imperial Capital conference website at http://www.securityinvestorconference.com/.
About Ascent Capital Group, Inc.Ascent is a holding company and owns 100 percent of its operating subsidiaries, including Monitronics, one of the nation's largest, fastest-growing home security alarm monitoring companies, headquartered in Dallas, TX, and certain former subsidiaries of Ascent Media Group, LLC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV