Ascent Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASCMA) announced today that it will present to attendees of Imperial Capital’s Security Investor Conference, being held at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, NY on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 11:30 am EST. John Orr, Senior Vice President of Ascent, and Michael Haislip, Executive Vice President of Ascent and President and Chief Executive Officer of Monitronics International, Inc., will present.
Following the event, a copy of management’s presentation will be posted to the Ascent investor relations website at http://www.ascentcapitalgroupinc.com/Investor-Relations.aspx.
For more information on the conference, please visit the Imperial Capital conference website at http://www.securityinvestorconference.com/.
About Ascent Capital Group, Inc.Ascent is a holding company and owns 100 percent of its operating subsidiaries, including Monitronics, one of the nation's largest, fastest-growing home security alarm monitoring companies, headquartered in Dallas, TX, and certain former subsidiaries of Ascent Media Group, LLC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV