Other Charter TiVo Premiere features include:
- Integrated search: Quickly scan across the TV lineup, Charter On Demand and web content to find programs to watch, regardless of where they originate.
- Remote scheduling: Search and schedule recordings from the Web or from a mobile device.
- TiVoToGo™ transfers: Transfer some programs from the TiVo Premiere to a laptop, media device, or smart phone for viewing outside the home.
- Control live TV: Pause, rewind, slow-motion, and instantly replay live TV.
- iPad and iPhone: Free app enables search, browse, explore and sharing of favorite entertainment without interrupting what's playing on TV. An Android™ app is expected to be launched in early January 2012.
- Personalized ratings: By hitting the "thumbs-up" and "thumbs-down" ratings buttons on the TiVo remote, TiVo tracks personal likes and dislikes, providing relevant programming suggestions and automatic recordings.
- Content storage: Record up to 45 hours of high-definition (HD) programming or up to 400 hours of standard-definition programming – equivalent to more than 16 days of content.
- Full HD support: Offers full support for 1080p and 1080i HD formats.
For more information on the incredible experience delivered by TiVo Premiere from Charter, visit www.charter.com/tivo
PC Magazine Fastest ISPs 2011 logo is a trademark of Ziff Davis, Inc. Used under license.
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.Android is a trademark of Google Inc. About Charter Charter is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States. Charter provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including advanced Charter TV® video entertainment programming, Charter Internet® access, and Charter Phone®. Charter Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. Charter's advertising sales and production services are sold under the Charter Media® brand. More information about Charter can be found at charter.com. TiVo, the TiVo logo, Season Pass, WishList, and TiVoToGo are registered trademarks and trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CAUTIONARY STATEMENT REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS This release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"), regarding, among other things, our plans, strategies and prospects, both business and financial. Although we believe that our plans, intentions and expectations reflected in or suggested by these forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot assure you that we will achieve or realize these plans, intentions or expectations. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions including, without limitation, the factors described under "Risk Factors" from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). Many of the forward-looking statements contained in this release may be identified by the use of forward-looking words such as "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "should," "planned," "will," "may," "intend," "estimated," "aim," "on track," "target," "opportunity," "tentative," "positioning" and "potential," among others. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements we make in this release are set forth in other reports or documents that we file from time to time with the SEC, and include, but are not limited to:
- our ability to sustain and grow revenues and free cash flow by offering video, Internet, telephone, advertising and other services to residential and commercial customers, to adequately meet the customer experience demands in our markets and to maintain and grow our customer base, particularly in the face of increasingly aggressive competition, the need for innovation and the related capital expenditures and the difficult economic conditions in the United States;
- the impact of competition from other market participants, including but not limited to incumbent telephone companies, direct broadcast satellite operators, wireless broadband and telephone providers, and digital subscriber line ("DSL") providers and competition from video provided over the Internet;
- general business conditions, economic uncertainty or downturn, high unemployment levels and the level of activity in the housing sector;
- our ability to obtain programming at reasonable prices or to raise prices to offset, in whole or in part, the effects of higher programming costs (including retransmission consents);
- the effects of governmental regulation on our business;
- the availability and access, in general, of funds to meet our debt obligations, prior to or when they become due, and to fund our operations and necessary capital expenditures, either through (i) cash on hand, (ii) free cash flow, or (iii) access to the capital or credit markets; and
- our ability to comply with all covenants in our indentures and credit facilities, any violation of which, if not cured in a timely manner, could trigger a default of our other obligations under cross-default provisions.