Domino's Pizza (DPZ) is a pizza delivery company in the U.S. This stock is trading up 2.8% at $34.41 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 464,000 sharesAverage Volume: 1 million shares Volume % Change: 50% From a technical standpoint, DPZ is starting to break out today above some past overhead resistance at $33.70 on decent volume. Market players should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above $33.70 and then $35. If we get that action, this stock will then be trading in all-time high territory, which is very bullish. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, including SodaStream International (SODA), G-III Apparel Group (GIII) and Bio-Reference Laboratories (BRLI), check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV