Insiders are jumping into Quad Graphics (QUAD), a printer of magazines, catalogs and other commercial products. Insiders clearly see tremendous value here since this stock is off by over 60% this year.
Quad Graphics has a market cap of $762.43 million and an enterprise value of $2.43 billion. This stock trades at a very cheap valuation, with a forward price-to-earnings of 7.46. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 1.3%, and for next year it's pegged at -6.4%. This is far from a cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $15.8 million and its total debt is $1.67 billion. The stock also sports a decent dividend yield of 4.7%, making it one of the top-yielding diversified services stocks.The CEO and chairman of the board just bought 61,900 shares, or $991,669 worth of stock, at $16.02 per share.
2012 Stock Predictions and Outlook
|Your one-stop shop for 2012 stock recommendations and market predictions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV