SALISBURY, N.C., Dec. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Food Lion is now offering its MVP customers Southern Living magazine of tasty recipes and useful tips to help shoppers prepare special treats for entertaining family and friends throughout the holiday season.
Customers may take advantage of the colorful guide by presenting their MVP card to the cashier at checkout. Shoppers also must spend at least $35 and purchase one Kraft Foods or ConAgra Foods product. These products are easily identifiable with specially-marked tags throughout the store. Customers can get their guide at the Southern Living Holiday Chimney display located near the front of each Food Lion store.
The holiday guide, which will be available through Dec. 27, is entitled, "Our Best Holiday Desserts." This 48-page publication is packed with delicious ideas for preparing cakes, pies, cookies and many other special desserts for the holiday. The guide also includes special Food Lion coupons.The holiday recipe and tips guide is available at all Food Lion locations while supplies last. Customers are limited to one guide per shopping visit. For more information about the holiday promotion, go to www.foodlion.com. About Food Lion Food Lion, based in Salisbury, N.C., is a subsidiary of Delhaize America, the U.S. division of Brussels-based Delhaize Group (NYSE: DEG) and operates more than 1,100 supermarkets. The company employs approximately 57,000 associates delivering quality products, low prices and service to customers in 11 Southeast and Mid-Atlantic states. For more information, visit www.foodlion.com. SOURCE Food Lion
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV