PHH Not Issuing Dividend (Corrected)
(This article, originally published Dec. 8, 2011, has been corrected to show that PHH does not issue a dividend. TheStreet regrets the error.)NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- PHH Corporation (NYSE: PHH) does not issue dividends and is not going ex-dividend tomorrow, Dec. 9, 2011. PHH Corporation provides mortgage and fleet management outsourcing services in the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.1, below the average financial services industry P/E ratio of 19.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Sign up for TheStreet's FREE Dividend and Income Investor Newsletter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.