2. K12 (LRN - Get Report) offers proprietary curriculum and educational services designed for individualized learning, primarily from kindergarten through 12th grade. Besides operating in 21 states, the company expanded into two new states in fiscal year 2011, Massachusetts and Michigan. In addition, LRN also operates three online private schools.
5 For-Profit Education Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.