3. Bridgepoint Education (BPI - Get Report) is a provider of postsecondary education services. The company's wholly owned subsidiaries, Ashford University and University of the Rockies, are regionally accredited academic institutions that offer associate, bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs in the disciplines of business, education, psychology, social sciences and health sciences. These institutions deliver programs online and on traditional campuses.
5 For-Profit Education Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts