4. Grand Canyon Education (LOPE - Get Report) is a provider of postsecondary education services, focused on offering graduate and undergraduate degree programs in core disciplines of education, business, healthcare, and liberal arts. In addition to online programs, the company offers courses at its 115-acre campus in Phoenix, Arizona, and onsite at the facilities of employers.
5 For-Profit Education Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.