4. Grand Canyon Education (LOPE - Get Report) is a provider of postsecondary education services, focused on offering graduate and undergraduate degree programs in core disciplines of education, business, healthcare, and liberal arts. In addition to online programs, the company offers courses at its 115-acre campus in Phoenix, Arizona, and onsite at the facilities of employers.
Of the 11 analysts covering the stock, 55% recommend a buy and 45% rate a hold. Analysts average 12-month price target for the stock is $19.00, about 24.9% higher than the current price, according to a Bloomberg consensus.
For 2011 third quarter, LOPE reported net revenue of $108.9 million, up 10.1% from $98.9 million in the same quarter prior year. During the quarter, net income increased 19.8% to $12.9 million, or 29 cents per share, compared to $10.7 million, or 23 cents, for the same period in 2010.During the quarter, enrollments were approximately 44,500, up 5.2% from 42,300 in the same quarter last year. The company's revenue guidance for the fourth quarter is $112 million to $116 million. Target operating margin is 18.5% and adjusted EBITDA margin is 25%. Recently, LOPE announced its fourth-quarter earnings release date as Feb. 21, 2012.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts