4. Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) is a provider of postsecondary education services, focused on offering graduate and undergraduate degree programs in core disciplines of education, business, healthcare, and liberal arts. In addition to online programs, the company offers courses at its 115-acre campus in Phoenix, Arizona, and onsite at the facilities of employers.
Of the 11 analysts covering the stock, 55% recommend a buy and 45% rate a hold. Analysts average 12-month price target for the stock is $19.00, about 24.9% higher than the current price, according to a Bloomberg consensus.
For 2011 third quarter, LOPE reported net revenue of $108.9 million, up 10.1% from $98.9 million in the same quarter prior year. During the quarter, net income increased 19.8% to $12.9 million, or 29 cents per share, compared to $10.7 million, or 23 cents, for the same period in 2010.During the quarter, enrollments were approximately 44,500, up 5.2% from 42,300 in the same quarter last year. The company's revenue guidance for the fourth quarter is $112 million to $116 million. Target operating margin is 18.5% and adjusted EBITDA margin is 25%. Recently, LOPE announced its fourth-quarter earnings release date as Feb. 21, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV