Hampden Bancorp Inc. Stock Downgraded (HBNK)
- HAMPDEN BANCORP INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HAMPDEN BANCORP INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.20 versus -$0.04 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.28 versus $0.20).
- The gross profit margin for HAMPDEN BANCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 73.30%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 7.60% trails the industry average.
- Despite the weak revenue results, HBNK has outperformed against the industry average of 20.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 5.9%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to not be hurting the bottom line, shown by stable earnings per share.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 1.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $0.54 million to $0.54 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.85 million or 309.17% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.