Duff & Phelps Corporation Stock Upgraded (DUF)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 38.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- DUF has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.27, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 41.60% is the gross profit margin for DUFF & PHELPS CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 4.30% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $27.14 million or 27.39% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 27.39%, DUFF & PHELPS CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 109.80%.
- DUFF & PHELPS CORP's earnings per share declined by 6.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, DUFF & PHELPS CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.60 versus $0.52 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.79 versus $0.60).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.