ASI Environmental Announces Enhancements To Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) Package
American Safety Insurance (NYSE:ASI) has launched an enhanced version of its Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) package policy, which was created specifically to cover pollution-related exposures for artisan, trade and general contractors.
“American Safety is the longest, continuous market to serve the Environmental space,” said Preston Starr, Vice President of Environmental Underwriting at ASI. “That dedication to the Environmental space is what drives our innovation and commitment to our customers. I am absolutely certain that our new CPL coverage, in particular, will provide value to our brokers and insureds - it’s a great form!”
Producers will find that the newer forms are more concise and clear with many new enhancements. CPL package now also provides:
- Emergency Response Expense (for voluntary payments condition)
- Definition of Cleanup costs which includes repair or replacement of property damaged during cleanup
- Worldwide coverage for short periods limited to suits brought in the US
- Asbestos Abatement and Lead Abatement (within the coverage form)
- Mold on occurrence basis (mold is included in definition of pollutant)
- Transportation Pollution included for most risks
- Contractors Non-Owned Disposal Site coverage included for most risks
- Standard defense outside of the limits
ASI is rated “A” (Excellent) IX by A.M. Best and offers environmental products including: general liability, contractor’s pollution liability and professional liability coverages on both an admitted and non-admitted basis. Limits of up to $11 million are available, with minimum premiums beginning at $2,500 and minimum retention of $2,500. Project-specific policies are also available.For more information on ASI’s products for the environmental industry, call 1-800-388-3647 or visit www.amsafety.com. ABOUT ASI For 25 years, American Safety Insurance (ASI) has provided innovative insurance solutions for a variety of specialty risks underwritten by American Safety Casualty Insurance Company, American Safety Indemnity Company and American Safety Risk Retention Group, Inc., which, as a group, are rated "A" (Excellent) IX by A.M. Best. ASI also provides captive cell services through a U.S.-based segregated cell account captive. ASI is a subsidiary of American Safety Insurance Holdings, Ltd., (NYSE:ASI), a Bermuda-based holding company. For more information, visit www.amsafety.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV