BALTIMORE, Dec. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The price at which Petroleum & Resources Corporation (NYSE: PEO) common stock will be issued in payment of the $1.67 year-end distribution, made up of $0.15 income dividend and $1.52 realized capital gains, to stockholders who have elected to receive the distribution in stock, payable December 27, 2011, is $24.81 per share. This price is the mean between today's high and low sales prices of the Corporation's stock on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Corporation has paid out capital gains to its stockholders for 60 consecutive years and has paid dividends for 77 consecutive years.
Petroleum & Resources Corporation is a Baltimore-based closed-end investment company.
For further information please contact:Douglas G. Ober, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President Lawrence L. Hooper, Jr., Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary(410) 752-5900 or (800) 638-2479email: email@example.com: www.peteres.com SOURCE Petroleum & Resources Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV