Brunswick Corporation (BC): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Loser
Brunswick Corporation (BC) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Brunswick Corporation fell 20 cents (-1.1%) to $18.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Brunswick Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $18-$18.49 after having opened the day at $18.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.45. Other company's within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Eastman Kodak Company (EK), down 7.2%, Industrie Natuzzi (NTZ), down 5.7%, Cobra Electronics Corporation (COBR), down 5.1%, and Appliance Recycling Centers (ARCI), down 4%. Brunswick Corporation provides recreation products worldwide. Brunswick Corporation has a market cap of $1.64 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are down 1.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are five analysts that rate Brunswick Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Brunswick as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally poor debt management, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Brunswick Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV