C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW), a domestic truck brokerage that also operates an international air and ocean freight-forwarding business, is Goldman's top industrials picks, with a quality score of 88. It's expected to post earnings growth of 15% next year.
Its shares have a three-year average annual return of 14%, giving it a $10 billion market value. It has a 1.8% dividend yield.
TJX Cos. (TJX), the country's biggest off-price retailer, is Goldman's top pick in the consumer-discretionary sector, with a quality score of 89. The company, which operates the T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods store chains, is expected to see 13% earnings per share growth in 2012, according to Goldman. Its shares have a three-year average annual return of 48%, giving the company a market value of $22 billion. Its shares have a 1.3% projected dividend yield.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV