Stryker (SYK), which makes medical devices used primarily in orthopedic procedures such as knee and hip implants, gets a quality score of 86 from Goldman, which projects earnings growth of 11% in 2012.
Stryker's shares have a three-year average annual return of 9%, giving it a market value of $15 billion. Its shares carry a dividend yield of 1.6%.
Coach (COH), a retailer of high-end luxury handbags and leather accessories, gets a quality score of 87 from Goldman. Analysts estimate the company will grow earnings 16% in 2012. Its shares have a three-year average annual return of 49%, giving the company a market value of $17 billion. The shares carry a 1.5% dividend yield.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV