Yes, friends, Apple Inc., the leader in high design -- and high-cost -- electronics and services is selling biz-ready technology at reasonable prices.
I'm as stunned as you are.Now, before we get too carried away, let me make it clear we're not talking about $100 iPads or $50 MacBook Airs. You must be willing to shop deeper in the line, mostly stick to small peripherals and be ready to accept technology that is not the absolute latest and greatest. And I am simply not going to speculate if we are looking at a new company attitude toward discounting at Apple; these are just a few items. But given these limits, if you are looking to upgrade the Apple tech factor in your shop, here are three deals to buy now:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV