- Successful implementation of an Integrated Flight Management System, which, as a result of enthusiastic owner reception, enabled our customer, Eclipse Aerospace, to sell all available installation slots of their Avio IFMS completion program through March of 2012;
- Further penetration of the OEM market, culminating in the selection by Eclipse Aerospace to provide an advanced avionics suite for the production model Eclipse 550, a multi-year agreement with the potential to generate revenues in excess of $25 million;
- Entrance into the Systems Integration and Cockpit Avionics market through a $5 million contract to upgrade B737-400 aircraft by leveraging the Company’s successful Integrated Flight Management System;
- Geographic market expansion with EASA, the European Aviation Safety Agency, issuing an STC supplemental type certificate for the Company’s Cockpit/IP ® flat panel systems for the Boeing 757-200 and -300 and the Boeing 767-300 aircraft.
Innovative Solutions & Support, Inc. Announces Financial Results For The Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.