- Bank of America (BAC - Get Report) had $23.0 billion in residential mortgage loans on its balance sheet with homes in foreclosure, while loans serviced for others in foreclosure totaled a whopping $90.6 billion.
- for JPMorgan Chase (JPM - Get Report), residential mortgage loans in foreclosure totaled $28.9 billion, while loans serviced for others in foreclosure totaled $54.7 billion.
- For Wells Fargo (WFC - Get Report), one-to-four family mortgage loans on the balance sheet with collateral homes in some phase of foreclosure totaled $18.1 billion, while loans serviced for others in foreclosure totaled $37.7 billion.
- Citigroup (C - Get Report) reported $6.9 billion in residential mortgage loans in foreclosure on the balance sheet, and $10.3 billion serviced for others that were in foreclosure.
Going Bankrupt in 2012, but Keeping Your Home
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.