Illinois Tool Works
Company Profile: Illinois Tool Works (ITW) is a manufacturer of a range of industrial products and equipment. Its segments are: industrial packaging; power systems and electronics; transportation; construction products; food equipment; polymers and fluids; and decorative surfaces.
Liability Adjusted Cash Flow Yield: 5.93%
Dividend Yield: 3.05%Dividend Acid Test: Pass TheStreet Ratings' Grade: Buy (B) -- Illinois Tool Works' gross profit margin for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2011 is essentially unchanged when compared to the same period a year ago. The company has grown sales and net income during the past quarter when compared with the same quarter a year ago; however, it was unable to keep up with the growth of the average competitor within its industry. Illinois Tool Works has average liquidity. Currently, the Quick Ratio is 1.18, which shows that technically this company has the ability to cover short-term cash needs. The company's liquidity has decreased from the same period last year. During the same period, stockholders' equity ("net worth") has increased by 10.77% from the same quarter last year. Together, the key liquidity measurements indicate that it is relatively unlikely that the company will face financial difficulties in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV