Company Profile: HCP (HCP) is a self-administered, real estate investment trust that acquires, develops, leases, manages and disposes of health care real estate and provides financing to health care providers.
Liability Adjusted Cash Flow Yield: 0.36%
Dividend Yield: 5.05%Dividend Acid Test: Fail TheStreet Ratings' Grade: Buy (A+) -- HCP's gross profit margin for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2011 has increased when compared to the same period a year ago. The company has grown sales and net income significantly, outpacing the average growth rates of competitors within its industry. At the same time, stockholders' equity ("net worth") has greatly increased by 50.50% from the same quarter last year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV