Company Profile: AT&T (T) is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates provides wireless and wireline telecommunications services and equipment as well as directory advertising and publishing services in the United States and internationally.
Liability Adjusted Cash Flow Yield: 4.20%
Dividend Yield: 5.90%Dividend Acid Test: Fail TheStreet Ratings' Grade: Buy (A-) -- AT&T's gross profit margin for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2011 is essentially unchanged when compared to the same period a year ago. Sales and net income have dropped, underperforming the average competitor within its industry. AT&T has weak liquidity. Currently, the Quick Ratio is 0.71 which shows a lack of ability to cover short-term cash needs. The company's liquidity has increased from the same period last year, indicating improving cash flow. During the same period, stockholders' equity ("net worth") has remained unchanged from the same quarter last year. Overall, the key liquidity measurements indicate that the company is in a position in which financial difficulties could develop in the future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV