Company Profile: AT&T (T) is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates provides wireless and wireline telecommunications services and equipment as well as directory advertising and publishing services in the United States and internationally.
Liability Adjusted Cash Flow Yield: 4.20%
Dividend Yield: 5.90%Dividend Acid Test: Fail TheStreet Ratings' Grade: Buy (A-) -- AT&T's gross profit margin for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2011 is essentially unchanged when compared to the same period a year ago. Sales and net income have dropped, underperforming the average competitor within its industry. AT&T has weak liquidity. Currently, the Quick Ratio is 0.71 which shows a lack of ability to cover short-term cash needs. The company's liquidity has increased from the same period last year, indicating improving cash flow. During the same period, stockholders' equity ("net worth") has remained unchanged from the same quarter last year. Overall, the key liquidity measurements indicate that the company is in a position in which financial difficulties could develop in the future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV