2. Copel (ELP - Get Report), or Companhia Paranaense de Energia, is a fully integrated electric utility in Brazil. The company engages in the business of generation, transmission and distribution of electric power. Copel runs a generating complex of 18 power plants, while its transmission system totals 1,913 kilometers of lines and 31 automated substations.
6 Utility Stocks to Light Up a Portfolio
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts