2. Copel (ELP - Get Report), or Companhia Paranaense de Energia, is a fully integrated electric utility in Brazil. The company engages in the business of generation, transmission and distribution of electric power. Copel runs a generating complex of 18 power plants, while its transmission system totals 1,913 kilometers of lines and 31 automated substations.
6 Utility Stocks to Light Up a Portfolio
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.