3. ALLETE (ALE - Get Report) is an energy company operating in two business segments: regulated operations, investments and other. Regulated operations include utilities Minnesota Power and Superior Water, Light and Power Company and American Transmission Company. The investment and other businesses include BNI Coal, mining operations in North Dakota ALLETE Properties and Florida real estate investment.
6 Utility Stocks to Light Up a Portfolio
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.