- For Bank of America (BAC - Get Report), the third-quarter ROA was 1.08% according to SNL, and the company has posted negative operating returns on average assets in three of the past five quarters.
- Over the past five quarters, JPMorgan's (JPM - Get Report) ROA has ranged from 0.76% (in the third quarter) to 1.06%.
- For Citigroup (C - Get Report), the has ranged over the past five quarters from 0.28% to a high of 0.76% in the third quarter.
- For Wells Fargo (WFC - Get Report), the third-quarter ROA was 1.29%, and the ROA has ranged between 1.12% and 1.30% over the past five quarters.
Is ING a Safe Bank in 2012?
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.