- For Bank of America (BAC - Get Report), the third-quarter ROA was 1.08% according to SNL, and the company has posted negative operating returns on average assets in three of the past five quarters.
- Over the past five quarters, JPMorgan's (JPM - Get Report) ROA has ranged from 0.76% (in the third quarter) to 1.06%.
- For Citigroup (C - Get Report), the has ranged over the past five quarters from 0.28% to a high of 0.76% in the third quarter.
- For Wells Fargo (WFC - Get Report), the third-quarter ROA was 1.29%, and the ROA has ranged between 1.12% and 1.30% over the past five quarters.
Is ING a Safe Bank in 2012?
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.