2. Douglas Emmett (DEI - Get Report) is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed REIT with a market cap exceeding $2 billion. It is one of the largest owners and operators of office and multifamily properties in submarkets in Southern California and Hawaii. The company's office and multifamily properties are located in nine California submarkets.
5 REITs to Rally on Home Sales (Corrected)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.