- Patients have been enrolled into the Study in all three continents (North America, Europe and Asia).
- To date, thirty six (36) clinical centers have met all legal, regulatory, and protocol requirements to screen and enroll patients. Ten of these centers in the study are controlled by CEL-SCI's partners Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. (Israel) and Orient Europharma (Taiwan). CEL-SCI anticipates that approximately 15 additional centers will be added for this study.
- CEL-SCI is looking to expand the Phase III study to several additional European countries to further accelerate patient enrollment. One of those countries is Croatia, a country in which Teva Pharmaceutical Industries has exclusive marketing rights to sell Multikine.
- Dr. Eyal Talor, Chief Scientific Officer of CEL-SCI, has already visited 21 clinical centers around the world and is planning to visit all of the remaining clinical centers in 2012 to help ensure the study quality.
CEL- SCI Corporation Updates Phase III Clinical Activities For Investigational Cancer Therapy Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts