- Patients have been enrolled into the Study in all three continents (North America, Europe and Asia).
- To date, thirty six (36) clinical centers have met all legal, regulatory, and protocol requirements to screen and enroll patients. Ten of these centers in the study are controlled by CEL-SCI's partners Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. (Israel) and Orient Europharma (Taiwan). CEL-SCI anticipates that approximately 15 additional centers will be added for this study.
- CEL-SCI is looking to expand the Phase III study to several additional European countries to further accelerate patient enrollment. One of those countries is Croatia, a country in which Teva Pharmaceutical Industries has exclusive marketing rights to sell Multikine.
- Dr. Eyal Talor, Chief Scientific Officer of CEL-SCI, has already visited 21 clinical centers around the world and is planning to visit all of the remaining clinical centers in 2012 to help ensure the study quality.
CEL- SCI Corporation Updates Phase III Clinical Activities For Investigational Cancer Therapy Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.