MONARCH BAY, Calif.,
Dec. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Microelectronics Technology Co.( OTC-BB:
Cloud Data Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microelectronics Technology Corporation is pleased to announce Sproq.com, next generation cloud application hosting.
Sproq.com application cloud hosting is next generation software and architecture for cloud computing consisting of:
- Automatic load scaling. As your traffic grows, Sproq will expand your resources to handle the load
- Pay only for what you use, and only if your site is busy. If your site has low traffic, your hosting is almost free. You can also control how much to scale your application.
- Integrated version control. We keep track of all changes, and you can inspect or roll back code as needed
- We support a wide range of languages and frameworks. Build your application in Python, Ruby, PHP, or other languages
- Testing and staging instances, so you can check your changes before deploying to production
- Pre-built application services that you can use to create your application quickly
Sproq next generation cloud application hosting customers will be able to start with a single sproqet, as they need to scale up they will be able to purchase additional sproqets.
Sproq.com service is currently under development, with development servers and hardware already deployed. Sproq.com is scheduled for launch second quarter 2012 and Cloud Data Corp is planning for the first point of presence in
A pre- beta launch sign up is available at
where invites will be sent out for our beta.
Cloud Data Corp, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microelectronic Technology Corp is a full service Internet applications incubator within the cloud computing sector.