SAN DIEGO, Dec. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- InfoSonics Corporation (NASDAQ: IFON) today announced the launch of its new verykool® R23 active lifestyle handset."The R23 is the fourth model in our line of verykool® active lifestyle phones," said Joseph Ram, the company's president and chief executive officer. "The R23 represents a robust upgrade from our R13 model. We designed it around a faster processor and added Java capability, a larger screen, an onboard flashlight and an M3/T3 HAC certification rating from the FCC indicating that it is 'Hearing Aid Compatible' and safe to be used by those with hearing aids and cochlear implants. The R23 is shock resistant and carries an IPX5 water resistant rating. We believe the active lifestyle segment of our product line is distinctive and differentiated from other products in the market, and we are working to deliver additional models in the future." The Company noted that the R23 is a 2G bar-type phone that also has the following features:
- Quad band (850/900/1800/1900)
- 2.2" TFT LCD screen
- 1.3 megapixel camera with CMOS
- MP3 and FM radio capability
- Bluetooth connectivity
- SMS/MMS messaging
- Micro SD memory expandable to 32GB
- Speakerphone, 64 polyphonic ringtones and stereo headset included
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV