Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Steven Ruggieri and Chief Financial Officer Richard Johnson will present at the Imperial Capital Security Investor Conference in New York City.
The presentation is scheduled to begin at 8:35 a.m. ET, Tuesday, December 13. Those who wish to listen to the conference call should visit the Investor Information section of the Company’s website at www.dynasilcorp.com. An archived replay of the event will be available on the Company’s website for 90 days.
Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) develops and manufactures detection, sensing and analysis technology, precision instruments and optical components for the homeland security, medical and industrial markets. Combining world-class technology with expertise in research and materials science, Dynasil is commercializing products including dual-mode radiation detection solutions for Homeland Security and commercial applications, probes for medical imaging and sensors for non-destructive testing. Dynasil has an impressive and growing portfolio of issued and pending U.S. patents. The Company is based in Watertown, Massachusetts, with additional operations in Mass., Minn., NY, NJ and the United Kingdom. More information about the Company is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV