- Tournigan to undertake an exclusive private placement of 14,285,714 units with AREVA for proceeds of $1,000,000;
- Tournigan to enter into a Technical Services Agreement with AREVA whereby AREVA will perform a work program comprising metallurgical and environmental test work to be part of the Kuriskova feasibility study;
- AREVA to nominate a representative to the Tournigan board;
- Tournigan to acquire all of Mawson Resources Ltd.’s (MAW: TSX) right, title and interest in and to 7 uranium exploration projects located in Sweden and Finland for aggregate consideration of 53,639,848 common shares of Tournigan; and
- Tournigan to change its name to European Uranium Resources Ltd. and to complete a consolidation of its shares on a 1 new for 5 old basis.
Tournigan Forges Alliance With Areva, Acquires Scandinavian Uranium Assets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.