- Tournigan to undertake an exclusive private placement of 14,285,714 units with AREVA for proceeds of $1,000,000;
- Tournigan to enter into a Technical Services Agreement with AREVA whereby AREVA will perform a work program comprising metallurgical and environmental test work to be part of the Kuriskova feasibility study;
- AREVA to nominate a representative to the Tournigan board;
- Tournigan to acquire all of Mawson Resources Ltd.’s (MAW: TSX) right, title and interest in and to 7 uranium exploration projects located in Sweden and Finland for aggregate consideration of 53,639,848 common shares of Tournigan; and
- Tournigan to change its name to European Uranium Resources Ltd. and to complete a consolidation of its shares on a 1 new for 5 old basis.
Tournigan Forges Alliance With Areva, Acquires Scandinavian Uranium Assets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.