HOUSTON, Dec. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) announced that its Board of Directors on December 6, 2011 declared a special cash dividend of $0.63 per share, payable to the holders of the Corporation's common shares. The special dividend will be payable on December 29, 2011 to shareholders of record on December 19, 2011.
About W&T Offshore
W&T Offshore, Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company focused primarily in the Gulf of Mexico, including exploration in the deepwater and deep shelf regions, where it has developed significant technical expertise. W&T has recently diversified its operations by expanding onshore into the Permian Basin and into East Texas. W&T has grown through acquisitions, exploitation and exploration, holds working interests in approximately 67 fields in federal and state waters, and has approximately 173,000 net acres under lease onshore. A majority of its daily production is derived from wells it operates offshore. For more information on W&T, please visit its Web site at www.wtoffshore.com.
Contact:Mark BrewerInvestor Relations email@example.com Danny GibbonsSVP & CFO firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE W&T Offshore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV