Heidrick & Struggles International Inc. Stock Upgraded (HSII)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Although HSII's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, HSII has a quick ratio of 1.55, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- HEIDRICK & STRUGGLES INTL has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HEIDRICK & STRUGGLES INTL turned its bottom line around by earning $0.42 versus -$1.31 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.04 versus $0.42).
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Professional Services industry and the overall market, HEIDRICK & STRUGGLES INTL's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for HEIDRICK & STRUGGLES INTL is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 30.40%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -21.70% is significantly below that of the industry average.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV