BEIJING, Dec. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Biologic Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBPO, "China Biologic" or the "Company"), one of the leading plasma-based biopharmaceutical companies in the People's Republic of China, today announced it will be presenting at the Oppenheimer & Co. 22nd Annual Healthcare Conference taking place December 13-14, 2011 at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City.
Mr. Tristan Kuo, Chief Financial Officer of China Biologics, will be in attendance. The Company is scheduled to present on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 from 3:55 PM to 4:25 PM, and will also be taking several 1-on-1 meetings with investors.
For more information, please contact your Oppenheimer & Co. institutional sales representative.
About China Biologic Products, Inc.China Biologic Products, Inc., through its indirect majority-owned subsidiaries, Shandong Taibang Biological Products Co., Ltd. and Guizhou Taibang Biological Co., and its equity investment in Xi'an Huitian Blood Products Co., Ltd., is one of the leading plasma-based biopharmaceutical companies in China. The Company is a fully integrated biologic products company with plasma collection, production and manufacturing, research and development, and commercial operations. The Company's plasma-based biopharmaceutical products are irreplaceable during medical emergencies and are used for the prevention and treatment of various diseases. The Company sells its products to hospitals and other healthcare facilities in China. Please see the Company's website at www.chinabiologic.com for additional information. www.chinabiologic.com Company contact: Mr. Y. Tristan KuoChief Financial OfficerChina Biologic Products, Inc.Telephone: +86 53 8620 2206Email: IR@chinabiologic.com SOURCE China Biologic Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV