Chicago-based MB Financial Bank was recently named one of Chicago’s Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune, ranking among the top ten in the large employers category.
The Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2011 list was based on employee survey results. The surveys were conducted by WorkplaceDynamics LLC, a workplace survey specialist, to gauge employee engagement at employers with at least 100 team members.
“We have some of the most engaged employees in Chicago banking; the survey results show this,” says Mitch Feiger, president, MB Financial Bank, referencing that 83% of MB employees completed the survey, compared to an average of 65% of all participating organizations. “Our unique benefits package, which we call ‘megabenefits,’ and our company values of integrity, high performance, customer focus, mutual respect, open communication and enthusiasm help define our company as a great place to work. With engaged employees, it also makes it a great place to bank.”
MB Financial Bank’s holding company, MB Financial, Inc., is traded on the NASDAQ as “MBFI.” MB Financial has approximately $10 billion in assets. MB Financial Bank (
www.mbfinancial.com) is a locally-operated financial institution that has been delivering competitive personalized service for 100 years to businesses and individuals who live and work in the Chicago metropolitan area.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV