T.G.I. Friday's (call ahead)
With all that flair on, you know the Friday's staff is down for a holiday party.
While it's not a lock that every Friday's will be open, a Friday's representative says that several of the chain's nearly 1,000 locations -- including the T.G.I. Fridays in New York's Times Square -- will keep their regular hours Christmas Day. As tempting as celebrating with some sizzling chicken and shrimp, Jack Daniels flatiron steak and sesame jack chicken fingers sounds, there's one really great reason to hit a Friday's on Christmas night: booze, and lots of it.
If it's your first Christmas dinner without the kids, your second or third in a new, far-flung home or your dozenth with your circle of friends, a place that will serve you plate after plate of apps accompanied by Tropical Berry Margaritas, big glasses of beer or concoctions of holiday cheer such as an Ultimate Electric Lemonade can make even a pre-fab restaurant feel like a pretty cozy temporary home for the holidays.-- Written by Jason Notte in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jason Notte. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/notteham. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV