Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes
Not every place is going to be able to provide the full meal for you, but they can at least pitch in.
The more than 110 Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes locations in the U.S. are willing to take the side dishes and desserts off a holiday host's hands if he or she can just handle the main course. The buffet chain will bake a caramel apple, peach, mixed berry or cherry cobbler and have it ready for pickup on Christmas day. It also prepares caesar, roasted turkey and pasta side salads to add to the spread and sells tubs of its chocolate chip cookie and sugar cookie dough for last-minute desserts.
While these options aren't nearly as helpful as preparing heat-and-eat meals or catering the whole holiday event, they take at least some of the hassle out of a hectic schedule. At the very least, they're a happier alternative to spending a sad holiday at the buffet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV