TheStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: TST; http://www.thestreet.com), a leading digital financial media company, announced today that its board of directors has declared the Company's quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The cash dividend of $0.025 per share of common stock will be payable December 30, 2011, to all shareholders of record at the close of business on December 15, 2011.
About TheStreet, Inc.
TheStreet, Inc. is a leading digital financial media company that distributes its content through online, social media, tablet and mobile channels. The Company's network of brands include:
RealMoney, RealMoneyPro, Stockpickr, Action Alerts PLUS, Options Profits, ETF Profits, Chat on TheStreet, MainStreet and
Rate-Watch. For more information on TheStreet’s business, visit
www.t.st. For financial and business news, actionable trading ideas, stock quotes and more, visit
TheStreet.com via your web browser, follow TheStreet on
TheStreet.mobi from your mobile device and access TheStreet through all major tablet platforms.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV